Our New Normal: Frye Financial Update
Submitted by Frye Financial Center on June 1st, 2020
As Miami-Dade County prepares to re-open non-essential businesses over the next few weeks, we wanted to let you know that effective 6/1 we will be available for non-emergency, in-person meetings once again. While full servicing via teleconferencing will always be available for those more comfortable with that option, we look forward to welcoming you back to our offices in person.
To ensure maximal safety for our valued clients and for our team, our “new normal” for office visits, as per the guidelines, will include these already operational changes:
- All persons (clients, team members, and service providers) wishing to enter the offices will have their temperatures taken, prior to gaining admittance. Hand sanitizer will be available for use at the same time.
- Masks/face coverings will always be worn. No one can be admitted to the office without one.
- We ask that clients bring their own pens.
- Social distancing (and therefore no handshakes or hugs) will always be observed.
- Meeting size will be limited to ensure that adequate spacing can be provided. Our conference room is large enough that we can remain at least 12 feet apart as we meet with you.
- Surfaces will be wiped down following every meeting.
- We will be happy to provide you with an assortment of sealed beverages and snacks, but the signature coffee drinks we create to delight you will be on hold until further notice.
We will continue to be vigilant and make any changes to our protocols as needed and, hopefully, getting back to our old normal as soon as possible. Please take care, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We all look forward to seeing you in person again soon.