Coronavirus Update: We are well equipped to address your financial/investment/retirement planning with proper precautions in our office or remotely through telephone and video conferencing. Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks, and, per CDC guidelines, masks are also highly advised for those who are vaccinated. Please call us at 305-931-3200 for further details about our services during COVID-19.
Business/Professional Practice Planning
Comprehensive Business and Professional Practice Planning
Business owners have ever-changing planning needs
Frye Financial Center’s services are geared primarily to the financial planning needs of business owners and professionals. Our focus is on guiding them through all phases of their businesses/practices from creation or purchase to sale.
We help navigate them through:
- Formation/entity structuring
- Partnership planning/agreements
- Employment contracts
- Pre-sale planning
- Consulting on sale or purchase
- Succession planning/transference
- Coordination of personal and business asset protection planning
- Selection and operation of employer sponsored retirement plans
- Maximizing owners’ tax advantaged retirement savings
Through every phase and transaction, we are focused always on
the protection of our clients' interests, the minimization of their taxes, and the potential growth and preservation of their assets.