- Private Client Services
- Business/Practice Planning
- Account Access/Login
Retirement Income Generation/Cash Flow Planning
Retirement Income Generation/
Cash Flow Planning
As clients transition into retirement, portfolios are adjusted and managed accordingly
Cash flow planning
Retirements are longer now and retirement income/cash flow planning has become a distinct, key area of focus within overall planning. During this phase we guide clients in putting an income generation/withdrawal plan in place to help them maintain the retirement they envision. We focus on a mix of income generating investments, while still seeking some growth within reasonable parameters, in order to provide a level of inflation-adjusted funding for as long as needed.
In this phase of planning we focus on:
- Looking at and tracking income needs/requirements and all income sources
- Selecting appropriate mix of income generating investments to meet the requirements
- Including allocations to provide inflation hedging growth
- Monitoring projections regularly
As with all phases of their planning, clients are regularly shown charts and projections based upon possible market scenarios as well as personal factors/decisions that can impact their retirement modeling.
*For illustrative purposes only