Preserving Your Wealth
Properly devised and current estate planning and asset preservation planning can help you preserve and conserve assets during your lifetime, as well as potentially reduce future estate tax liability and transference complications.
Our process of assisting clients with strategies for preserving wealth as well working towards the smooth transference of business and personal assets, includes consulting on comprehensive multi-generational wealth transfer planning. Wills, trusts, asset titling, beneficiary designations, and charitable giving are all addressed with our team along with your legal consultant.
Common objectives of our clients:
- Multi-generational wealth transfer planning
- Estate tax mitigation/Probate mitigation
- Asset preservation strategies/Estate Planning
- Planning for incapacity/Guardianship
Business owner/Professional clients
- Strategies for preservation assets
- Business continuity/Succession planning
- Practice planning
- Asset preservation
Frye Financial and LPL Financial do not provide legal advice or services. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.