Coronavirus Update: We are well equipped to address your financial/investment/retirement planning with proper precautions in our office or remotely through telephone and video conferencing. Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks, and, per CDC guidelines, masks are also highly advised for those who are vaccinated. Please call us at 305-931-3200 for further details about our services during COVID-19.
Planning for Doctors
Strategic Wealth Planning,
Asset Protection and Practice/Partnership Planning For Doctors
Guiding your wealth planning and protecting your interests at every stage of your career.
Through our many years of experience guiding South Florida physicians, we have developed a thorough understanding of their unique planning needs. We focus on addressing their concerns and putting in place sophisticated and fully integrated wealth accumulation planning, retirement planning, practice planning, and asset protection planning.
We are very familiar with how demanding doctors’ schedules can be, and we have the flexibility to schedule planning/review meetings at times convenient for our clients.
We help doctors work towards achieving these personal goals:
- Wealth accumulation: We asses our clients’ risk tolerance levels and retirement age goals, and then base allocation models on these factors and market variables. We then monitor regularly and tweak as needed.
- Early Retirement: The most effective way to reach retirement goals is to have a solid plan in place. We guide busy doctors in their personal wealth accumulation planning, as well in reviewing the options and maximizing tax advantaged retirement savings through a qualified 401(k)/retirement plan. We use financial modeling projections to illustrate progress and the impact of various factors on reaching the age goal.
- Wealth and asset protection: We guide clients in effective planning to protect vulnerable assets, including practices, receivables, real estate and personal assets. This not only safeguards assets but can serve to deter prospective litigants and their attorneys from even filing a lawsuit.
- Wealth and estate preservation and transfer: We will review planning to ensure wealth transfer and/or tax avoidance planning integrates with clients’ asset protection structuring to maximize asset preservation.
- Disability and life insurance planning
We guide doctors in their practice and career planning:
- Cash Flow management: Assistance in determining appropriate balance between practice and family income needs.
- Practice startup/structuring and partnership agreements: This includes consulting on entity/ownership structuring, as well as partnership, employment, non-compete, and buy-sell agreements.
- Merger/acquisition/sale consulting: We provide guidance in thoroughly assessing and conducting detailed cost/benefit analyses regarding opportunities for sale of practice, mergers, or partnerships as they arise.
- Pre-liquidity tax and valuation planning
- Practice succession and exit strategy planning